Sunday, January 8, 2012

BMI !!!!

Well, guess what?!?  For the first time in the ooh, 20 years or so that I have known what a BMI was, my BMI is NOT in the 30's.  My daughter and I got on the Wii today.........first time in a long time, I am so bad.....but anyway, after the weight I have lost this fall my BMI has gone down to 29!  It has never been out of the 30's before!  Of course the Wii told me a better BMI for me would be 22 but hey, for today I will take a 29.  And the Wii no longer considers me obese!  Yeah!  Give me 6 more months and maybe it will be closer to 22.  Meanwhile, I am going to dig out my walking poles, pedometer and aim for 10,000 steps a day.  I guess that will be resolution # 16.  If the weather would just cooperate Taylor would love a 10,000 step walk in the stroller. 

No comments: