Tuesday, June 28, 2011

IT RAINED !!!

Post # 90

there were 3 more but I ate them while I was in the garden
 My first taste of a real tomato for the summer!  And hallelujah! Last night between 1 a.m. and 3:30 a.m. we received some very appreciated rain ...0.88,  My weather radio went off twice in the night warning of severe thunderstorms.  We had quite a bit of wind, blew some limbs off my neighbor's elm trees but I aways say if you pray for rain don't complain about the mud or the wind and say thank you for what you got. 
This branch bounced off Becky's car we assume
because there is a new dent in the door

                                                                

Glad no one got hit by this limb,
it would have been quite a conk on the head.
(that red thing is one of the dogs toys)

I tried but finally had to wait for my daughter's and
grandson's to come help get it over the fence

blew the door off my shed

The wind knocked over a few buckets. It never
 crossed my mind to anchor them somehow

No comments: