Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Gardening Catalogs!

Lately, every time I open the mailbox there is another gardening catalog! Oh, be still my heart! I want it ALL!!!  Besides drooling over catalogs I am also drooling over every gardening board I can find on Pinterest.  Well, not every one, but not for lack of trying!  It will be two more months until we can even think about putting anything in the ground where I live, and for success more like 3 months.  Oh, but while it is snowing here this weekend I will be dreaming and planning....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better hope it starts raining

Carol said...

I know. I don't think I am going to plant anything this year ... if I can just tame the overwhelming urge to plant something! I can not believe how horribly pathetic my yard looks, unless you like that bare dirt desert look.