Monday, February 13, 2012

Becky & Derrick Are Engaged

He proposed during halftime of the superbowl.  I really like him and am very pleased.  More importantly, my grandsons like him and approve.  He asked them first, a week before.  It is a beautiful ring made up of 9 diamonds...this photo does not do it justice.  They are trying to figure out a date and discussing wedding plans at this time.  It will be the 2nd wedding for both of them. Derrick had a small wedding in his mom's living room for his first wedding, Becky had a church wedding with an expensive dress with a train, etc.  I think Becky would be happy with a small family wedding but Derrick wants a church wedding with his 2 boys and Becky's 2 boys as groomsmen.  They are 5, 7, 9 and 11.  Sounds expensive but then I am not fond of spending alot of money for the 15 minutes a wedding takes.  If it were me I would want to spend any money to be spent all on a honeymoon.

No comments: