Sunday, February 5, 2012

At Least They Are Now With Their Mother

Tonight I heard about the murder of Susan Powell's children. My heart just goes out to Chuck and Judy Cox, parents of Susan Cox Powell and grandparents of her two sons, Charlie and Braden.  Also to the CPS workers who tried to protect them. especially the CPS worker who was with the children up until the last minute when the man would not let her in the house.  I doubt there was anything else they could have done.  The children's father was just determined that if he couldn't have them then no one would.  This case has just been bizarre and I am sure beyond frustrating for family, police and CPS workers since Susan Powell disappeared. I simply do not know how the Cox family can bear the pain.  At least the boys are now with their mother.

No comments: