Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Yes We Have No Bananas

Post # 167   Casey, Taylor and I went to the grocery store today.  After I paid for my groceries I saw the get your flu shot for $25 sign so I asked Casey, since she was driving, if she minded if I got a shot.  I asked the pharmacy tech if there would be a long wait...oh no, just fill out the form.  So I filled out the form, paid and waited.  Did I mention Taylor did not take a morning nap and it was getting close to her lunch time?  We waited, and waited and waited 30 minutes before I got my shot.  In the middle there, Taylor let us know she was tired, hungry and not a happy baby so Casey peeled one of the bananas we had purchased and handed to her.  Oh my goodness! That baby loved getting to feed herself that banana! And NO! she did not want Casey to take the banana away just because the peeling was getting in the way!

5 comments:

Sparrow said...

Taylor is soooooooo cute!!! ^^ Have you ever wondered why there is a "Flu Season" when Flu doesn't actually seem to come from anywhere? West Nile comes from mosquitoes, Lyme from Ticks, Colds from the Rhino Virus around sinks, Salmonella from poorly prepared foods,... but Flu? What is the source?

carol said...

Thank you! Can you tell she is my only granddaughter???

Sparrow said...

Yes! LOL! ^ ^

Casey said...

The pictures turned out real cute!!

carol said...

I am so glad you thought to give her that banana! You and I will never leave home without a bottle again for quite a while, will we?!!! She probably won't be having bottles for very much longer and I'm really glad you found those insulated sippy cups for when that day comes. You are an excellent Auntie!