Saturday, September 17, 2011

That was NOT What I Expected!

Post # 161     One day this week my two daughters, my granddaughter and I went to Golden Corral Restaurant.........one of those all you can eat cafeteria type places.........and shopping at Kohl's, my favorite store.  When I packed Taylor's diaper bag I put a bottle of apple juice in it.  In retrospect, as far as I know, Taylor has only had apple juice in her sippy cup and only formula in her bottles.  At Golden Corral she had mashed potatoes which she just loves and a glass of  water.  After she finished her potatoes and the rest of us were eating I got out her bottle of apple juice.   After she had a drink of her bottle she made this face and that is when it dawned on me that she probably has never had anything in a bottle but formula before.

I think this face means "That was NOT What I Expected!"

No comments: