Monday, September 5, 2011

But You Don't Look Sick

Post # 150
The Spoon Theory written by Christine Miserandino

  • If you have a chronic illness--especially one that isn't visable--- please read The Spoon Theory
  • If you do not have a chronic illness but know someone who does please read The Spoon Theory
  • If you do not have a chronic illness and don't know someone who does that is amazing but you will meet one of us sooner or later so please read The Spoon Theory

I found it on a website called http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/
you can click on the title up there at the top of this post or you can go to the website
thank you and good night

2 comments:

Sparrow said...

I have a link to 'The Spoon Theory' on my blog also. :) I love it! I always cry when I read it because it hits so close to the mark for me too. She's right, it applies to most chronic illnesses. ^^

Carol said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I stay in such a brain fog!!! I bet that is where I first saw it to begin with---on YOUR blog! I just have to laugh at myself! :)