Friday, June 4, 2010

what i did the first hour i was up today

Post #15
Put on my favorite shoes....crocs with tiny ladybug jibbitz...perfect for gardening because you can just hose them off..... and then I went out to check the garden.
  .............................................................. 
           
Checked on the black knight butterfly bush...this is it's 1st bloom.
............................................................... 
 I have these little blue flowers here and there...I didn't mow them.  They are some kind of weed since they are in all the vacant lots around me but it's blue, and it's a flower to me so the few in my yard get to stay...unless you email me that it is something  like poison ivy.
............................................................
Got out the lawn mower...an electric mower that is just the greatest cheap little mower, one of my smarter purchases, and mowed 1/2 the back yard.  Casey was watering the other 1/2 and putting down grub killer.
.......................................................
New green beans coming up! and tomatoes are doing well.

No comments: