Sunday, June 20, 2010

Three's

Post # 31
3 things I have to do this week
  1. fill out retirement forms
  2. go to the psychiatrist
  3. clean up this house
3 things I want to do this week
  1. go to the botanical garden with my friend
  2. play In A Pickle with my grandsons
  3. play Wii bowling
3 things I wish I could have done this weekend
  1. attend my friend Stacy's play
  2. help my niece move 
  3. gone to see Toy Story 3
3 things I do that is weird
  1. make lists because I have to mark something off to get it done
  2. when i make lists i usually start at the bottom right corner and go up
  3. hoard pieces of paper, any piece of paper except receipts I end up needing
3 things I will never eat
  1. lamb
  2. crawfish
  3. rabbit 
3 Meg Ryan movies i've seen at least 25 times
  1. You've Got Mail
  2. Sleepless in Seattle
  3. Sweet Home Alabama (oops, this is Reese Witherspoon)

No comments: