Saturday, June 5, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Post # 17
Banned from the garden again. :(  Mom was sitting on her swing in the garden with the gate shut and us on the other side.  Knowing what a pushover my mommy is I laid down as close as i could to the fence next to where she was, whined and gave her my best I love you mommy sad puppy looks.  Then it happened!  Mommy opened the gate and let us in.  I gave her kisses but you won't believe what Gracie did.  Zoe
All I did was run in the garden, yap at momma, race around the garden boxes and see a red ball on those ball growing plants momma put in those boxes. Well, of course I grabbed that ball and took off with it so Zoe would chase me.  Who woulda thought momma would jump up and yell "Gracie! bad girl!" at me? !! In the house she is always saying come on girls, let's play ball!  Gracie 
I know mommy told everyone i grabbed the green ball off the ball growing plant last week but obviously it was Gracie.  Mommy owes me a hug and a dog cookie.  Zoe

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Cute, cute, cute little doggies! Don't ground them for too long.