Sunday, November 27, 2011

What Is Your Favorite Christmas Movie?

I love Christmas movies, especially the old ones or musicals.  White Christmas, Holiday Inn,  The Bishoop's Wife, The Preacher's Wife, The Bells of St. Mary's, Miracle on 34th Street are some of my favorites.  It's a Wonderful Life is pretty depressing to me.  My daughter and I both thought of a movie this week that we seem to remember liking....The Family Stone.... so we are going to borrow that from the library soon and watch it again.  A few that take place during the Christmas season in at least a portion of the movie that I really like are Sleepless in Seattle, While You Were Sleeping, Meet Me in St Louis, Family Man, You've Got Mail.  I liked the Santa Clause movies, Home Alone was ok, and I've never seen A Christmas Story.  Of course I love A Charlie Brown Christmas.  I don't like really stupid movies, or ones with ugly language or situations.   What do you suggest I watch this year?

No comments: