Thursday, November 3, 2011

3 Ingredient Casserole & Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies

Post # 203
       My sister told me today what she does with  leftover chili.  She said this is really, really good.  "You take your chili and put it in a casserole dish, top with one cup of grated cheese, top with tater tots and bake for 30 mins till tots are done.  then you top with 1/2 cup cheese. and let melt."
       I love cheesecake!   Strawberry cheesecake DQ blizzards!  Real cheesecake or Jello cheesecake mix! I saw this recipe for strawberry cheesecake cookies on another blog and if I had the ingredients I would be in the kitchen trying out this recipe right now! Sigh. I think I will have a bagel with strawberry cream cheese and pretend.  If you try these let me know what you think, and thank you, Thrifty Mama, for the recipe.
 http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/AdventuresOfAThriftyMama/~3/xkovSxA-2HQ/strawberry-cheesecake-cookies-week-6-of.html

No comments: