Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th!

Post # 48    I have been striving to keep my house picked up all my life.  Every year for as long as I can remember I have told the kids that all I want for my birthday is for every room in the house to look like a picture in a magazine.  I am slow as Moses, as my mother told me hourly all my life, and I can find lots of things to do besides clean house anyway.  Well, I do believe FLYlady is going to finally bring me peace!  I love her website, the little emails she sends encourage me and she says it's not gonna happen all in one day...work 15 minutes at a time.  Her routine really works...and coming from me that is something.  If I can do it anyone can.  go to flylady.net -- you don't have to buy anything just read her site and watch her little video messages.  I wish I lived next door to her but this is the next best thing.  I love her acronyms....do you live in CHAOS? (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome?) and FLY (Finally Love Yourself)  Years ago I saw FLYlady on every morning show, talk show, and i should have started way back then.  I think she is awesome, except for her put your shoes on first thing in the morning idea.

No comments: