Monday, March 5, 2012

An Absolutely I've-Died-And-Gone-To-Heaven Porch!

   If I should ever win the lottery or Publishers Clearing House (doubtful since I don't ever buy a lottery ticket and only occassionally enter PCH online, but still ...) I am going to have a house with a back sun porch and a front screen porch.   I have a Pinterest board of just porches and I must be one of many who likes porches because it gets repinned often.  I stumbled across the most awesome porch ever as far as being the kind I just dream of living on probably oh, 24/7, with a good book, plate of warm-from-the-oven cookies and a glass of Dr Pepper.  If you would like to see it to then click here
--> http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/ then click on home tours. Next scroll down (there is quite a bit of white area there, at least on my screen, that looks like nothing happened) click on  the photo of that first porch for the photos and description of the porch that inspired the blog.  It is great ... she shows different angles and describes what you see, what she chose and why ... really an interesting blog. 

No comments: