Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Winter is coming!

Yesterday at this time I had on shorts and the A/C was running.  It was something like 86 outside.  Today when I got home from babysitting and running some errands around 1:30 pm the sky was clear and beautiful blue like this....(no, i didn't take this pic today, but the sky looked just like this, exactly). 













 The weatherman SAID we were going to have rain/snow mix this evening and i thought so much for that forecast but wait...5 hours later....I took a picture out my front door and the sky looks like this and it is freezing.  Well, not really freezing, it is 46...but 40 degrees cooler than this time yesteday is somethin'. And I guess we might have some snow in a bit.  later....at 10 p.m. the weatherman said we probably will get 1 to 2 inches of snow tonight.  I hope so...we need the moisture here so bad. 

No comments: