Friday, August 26, 2011

Taylor is 9 months old today

Post # 145













That is me up there with my granddaughter...I took this with one hand while holding Taylor with the other...didn't really intend to get me in there.  She is chewing on the very hungry caterpillar.  We read The Very Hungry Caterpillar about a dozen times today. 
Our routine is -- I get to my son and daughter-in-law's home about 7:15 a.m. and when Taylor wakes up I rock her with a bottle for a bit, we play toys, eat breakfast then I give her a bath.  This is how long her hair is before it dries.    By 9:45 a.m. she is ready for a nap so we get in the stroller and walk around the block a few times.

That is the only way I can get her to sleep.  She naps anywhere from 30 min to an hour and a half then when she wakes up she is ready to play!
She has learned how to pull herself up and stand up in bed.  She will be climbing over the side next I am afraid.... her daddy did when he was little!This is Taylor being "the dancing baby."  Whenever she hears music she shakes her body and shakes her head. 
She has been crawling all week but what she would really like to do is figure out how to stand up and walk.

I just love those eyelashes.

and I love the dimples in Taylor's baby hand.
Becky brought me lunch and Taylor gave her not one but two kisses!  She is pretty stingy with those kisses so two at one time was something!

No comments: